The M400 TREAD is an optics ready, aluminum frame rifle. TREAD features a 16” stainless steel barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Magpul™ SL-K 6 position telescoping stock, a mid-length gas system, and is available in 5.56 NATO.
The TREAD branded accessories include:
- M-LOK handguard with lightening cuts to reduce weight, available in 13” and 15” lengths;
- 3 chamber compensator;
- Ambidextrous charging handle made of aircraft grade aluminum and a dual roll pin design;
- Flip-up front and rear iron sights that are easy to install, adjustable, and deploy quickly;
- M-LOK front sight adapter with co-witness height made of lightweight aluminum;
- Multiple configurations of M-LOK grip kits made of high strength polymer;
- Factory upgraded flat blade, single stage trigger.