The M400 TREAD is an optics ready, aluminum frame rifle. TREAD features a 16” stainless steel barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Magpul SL-K 6 position telescoping stock, a mid-length gas system, and is available in 5.56 NATO.
• M-LOK handguard with lightening cuts to reduce weight, available in 13” and 15” lengths
• 3 chamber compensator
• Ambidextrous charging handle made of aircraft grade aluminum and a dual roll pin design
• Flip-up front and rear iron sights that are easy to install, adjustable, and deploy quickly
• M-LOK front sight adapter with co-witness height made of lightweight aluminum
• Multiple configurations of M-LOK grip kits made of high strength polymer
• Factory upgraded flat blade, single stage trigger
|Product||Sig Sauer M400 TREAD AR-15|
|Barrel||16" Stainless Steel|
|Receiver||Hard Coat Anodized|
|Overall Dimensions (LxWxH)||30.8" x 2.5" x 7.5"|
Please Click Here to View our List of Restricted States, Cities, Counties, and Locations Prior to Ordering Ammo, Guns, & MagazinesFirearms (Rifles, Handguns, Shotguns and Receivers) and Ammunition cannot be shipped in the same package as per UPS, FEDEX and USPS. For accurate shipping charges please place one order for Firearms and another for the Ammunition separately. Orders placed for Firearms and Ammunition together will not reflect the current shipping charges, and will require additional shipping charges and a delay when the orders are shipped.