The ROMEO 6T 1x30mm optic provides unlimited eye relief to acquire aiming point and target, regardless of eye position behind sight. It uses MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) to power up or down when sensing motion -- conserving energy until it's needed. An ultra-efficient red LED illumination system is ideal for daylight visibility and offers an extended runtime. This ROMEO relies upon Mil-Spec objective coating to limit downrange light leakage in tactical situations and mounts through a ruggedized 1.53" mounting system for ease-of-use.
• Designed for MSR rifles, carbines and submachine guns
• Solar Panel with 2 Super Capacitors that Provide up to 9 Hours of Battery Free Life (Battery Backup)
• Ballistic Circle-Dot and Ballistic Circle QuadPlex reticle options
• Users can select from 4 different reticle options (Dot, Circle-Dot, Dot with Holds, Circle-Dot with Holds)
• Comes standard with solid lens covers and a see-through lens cover
• 7075 Aluminum Housing and Mount
• IPX8 20 Meter Waterproofing
|Product||Sig Sauer ROMEO6T 1x30mm Red Dot Sight|
|Objective Clear Aperature||30mm|
|Reticle||2 MOA Red Dot Ballistic Circle Dot|
|Adjustment Increments||0.5 MOA|
Please Click Here to View our List of Restricted States, Cities, Counties, and Locations Prior to Ordering Ammo, Guns, & MagazinesFirearms (Rifles, Handguns, Shotguns and Receivers) and Ammunition cannot be shipped in the same package as per UPS, FEDEX and USPS. For accurate shipping charges please place one order for Firearms and another for the Ammunition separately. Orders placed for Firearms and Ammunition together will not reflect the current shipping charges, and will require additional shipping charges and a delay when the orders are shipped.