Robust, compact red dot sight with 1x aiming solution optimized for today's MSR rifles, shotguns, carbines, submachine guns, and full-sized handguns.
ROMEO5 compact red dot sights provide civilians and armed professionals a robust 1x aiming solution for any situation. Ultra-low parallax so point-of-aim is point-of-impact and the red dot remains parallel to the bore of your firearm, no matter what your viewing angle is relative to the optical axis of the sight. Unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight. The readily available AAA battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement (featuring 50,000+ hours or more of life). Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 atmosphere) and fog-proof performance.
• 2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
• MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not.
• Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced 50,000+ hour battery life
• Integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
• Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
• Includes a M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and a co-witness 1.41” riser mount
|Product||Sig Sauer ROMEO5 Predator 1x20mm Green Dot Sight|
|Objective Lens Diameter||20mm|
|Adjustment Increments||1.0 MOA|
|Reticle||Predator Dot Dual Reticle|
Please Click Here to View our List of Restricted States, Cities, Counties, and Locations Prior to Ordering Ammo, Guns, & MagazinesFirearms (Rifles, Handguns, Shotguns and Receivers) and Ammunition cannot be shipped in the same package as per UPS, FEDEX and USPS. For accurate shipping charges please place one order for Firearms and another for the Ammunition separately. Orders placed for Firearms and Ammunition together will not reflect the current shipping charges, and will require additional shipping charges and a delay when the orders are shipped.