The ROMEO5 Compact Red Dot Sight provides the civilian and armed professional with a robust 1x aiming solution optimized for today’s MSR/AR platforms.
• The ROMEO5 combines a leading edge optical design with an extremely robust, lightweight aluminum housing for years of worry-free service at a competitive price point
• The 2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
• Features our MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
• 40,000+ hour battery life and the readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement
• The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm
• An integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
• Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
• Includes a M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and a co-witness 1.41” riser mount
|Product||Sig Sauer ROMEO5 1x20mm Red Dot Sight (CR2032)|
|Objective Clear Aperture||20mm|
|Reticle||2 MOA Red Dot|
|Adjustment Increments||0.5 MOA|
Please Click Here to View our List of Restricted States, Cities, Counties, and Locations Prior to Ordering Ammo, Guns, & MagazinesFirearms (Rifles, Handguns, Shotguns and Receivers) and Ammunition cannot be shipped in the same package as per UPS, FEDEX and USPS. For accurate shipping charges please place one order for Firearms and another for the Ammunition separately. Orders placed for Firearms and Ammunition together will not reflect the current shipping charges, and will require additional shipping charges and a delay when the orders are shipped.