This Ruger SR1911 Commander-Style features a lightweight, anodized aluminum frame and polished titanium feed ramp.
• Classic, original 1911 fire control.
• Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel.
• Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box.
• Traditional design with replaceable grip panels and checkered backstrap.
• Skeletonized hammer and titanium firing pin for faster lock time.
• Oversized beavertail grip safety provides positive function and reliability.
• Extended thumb safety and slide stop lever for improved, positive manipulation.
• Integral plunger tube for slide stop and thumb safety is not staked and will never come loose.
• Oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance performance.
• Inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
• Features a flat mainspring housing and rear slide serrations for a positive grip.
• Accepts most standard, aftermarket 1911 parts and accessories.
• Also includes two 7-round stainless steel magazines; bushing wrench.
|Product||Ruger SR1911 Commander-Style|
|Caliber||45 Auto | 45 ACP|
|Magazine Capacity||7 Rounds|
|Slide||Stainless Steel Low-Glare Stainless Finish|
|Grips||Anodized Aluminum Frame | Hardwood Panels|
|Sights||Drift Adjustable Novak 3-Dot|