Ruger Precision Rifle
MODEL NUMBER: 18028 | CALIBER: 308 WIN
In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
• Cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
• Patented multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines).
• Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
• Ruger Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
• Medium-contour (.75" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
• 15" free-float M-LOK handguard is made of hard anodized aluminum and features M-LOK slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK compatible rails and accessories.
• Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation.
• 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
• "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
• Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
• Barrels can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
• Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
• Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16"-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision Rifle Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
• "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
• Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° ambidextrous safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
• Also includes: Two (2), 10-round Magpul PMAG magazines.
|Product||Ruger Precision Rifle|
|Barrel||Cold Hammer-Forged, 5R Rifling|
|Stock||Folding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height|
|Frame Finish||Type III Hard Coat Anodized|