This Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Lite features a simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning. Pressing a button in the back of the frame allows the barrel-receiver assembly to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools.
• Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap.
• Features a lightweight, ventilated, aerospace-grade aluminum receiver and a tensioned stainless steel barrel.
• Threaded barrel models feature a 1/2"-28 thread pattern for popular muzzle accessories (thread protector included).
• Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
• Ergonomic bolt stop.
• Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold.
• Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
• Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
• Accurate sighting system features an adjustable rear sight and a factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics.
• Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
• Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
• Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
• Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
• Threaded barrel models are compatible with the Silent-SR sound suppressor.
• Also includes two, 10-round magazines.
• Color and shade of anodized component may vary from photo.
|Product||Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Lite|
|Caliber||22LR | 22 Long Rifle|
|Magazine Capacity||10 Rounds|
|Barrel Length||4.40" Threaded|
|Sights||Fixed Front | Adjustable Rear|
Please Click Here to View our List of Restricted States, Cities, Counties, and Locations Prior to Ordering Ammo, Guns, & MagazinesFirearms (Rifles, Handguns, Shotguns and Receivers) and Ammunition cannot be shipped in the same package as per UPS, FEDEX and USPS. For accurate shipping charges please place one order for Firearms and another for the Ammunition separately. Orders placed for Firearms and Ammunition together will not reflect the current shipping charges, and will require additional shipping charges and a delay when the orders are shipped.