This Ruger LCR revolver features a patented friction-reducing cam with a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
• Monolithic frame is made from aerospace-grade, 7000-series aluminum.
• Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil.
• High-strength stainless steel cylinder, featuring a PVD finish for excellent durability, is extensively fluted, reducing weight.
• Hogue Tamer Monogrip reduces perceived recoil.
• Grip peg allows for a variety of grip styles to be installed.
• Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar.
|Caliber||38 Special +P|
|Finish||Matte Black w/PVD Cylinder Finish|
|Grip||Hogue Tamer Monogrip|
|Sights||Pinned Ramp Replaceable Front | U-Notch Integral Rear|