The BDX rangefinder and riflescope system is simple, fast, and intuitive. Simply download the “SIG BDX” app available for Android or iOS smartphones, pair the KILO BDX rangefinder and SIERRA3BDX riflescope, set up a basic ballistic profile, and then you’re ready to shoot or hunt. Once you are in the field, range your target as you normally would, and the KILO BDX rangefinder will utilize the onboard Applied Ballistics Ultralight to instantly send your dope to the scope via Bluetooth. Using your basic ballistic profile, the ballistic solution is calculated for your target and will instantly illuminate on the BDX-R1 Digital Ballistic Reticle with windage and elevation holds in the SIERRA3BDX riflescope. A blue LED on the riflescope power selector indicates that the BDX system is paired, and when the reticle has received new ballistic holdover and windage data from the rangefinder.
Disguised within the form factor of a traditional riflescope lies the power of the Sig Sauer BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. The SIERRA3BDX riflescope provides the hunter an illuminated auto-holdover dot on targets when coupled with a BDX capable KILO rangefinder. Featuring exceptional SpectraCoat lenses, LevelPlex digital anti-cant, and KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator, the SIERRA3BDX is incredibly simple to use. Range a target, put the holdover dot on target, pull the trigger, impact. Sig Sauer’s BDX, just Connect The Dot.
• Integrated BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. A rangefinder and riflescope system that uses ballistics, environmental conditions and Bluetooth to illuminate the exact holdover dot
• Automatic holdover dot on a Digital Focal Plane, combining Second Focal Plane stadias, with an OLED illuminated ballistic holdover dot that automatically scales with zoom to subtend on target at any magnification level
• Features Sig Sauer's MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
• Spectracoat highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission
• Sig Sauer’s innovative KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator. KinETHIC provides assistance in assuring an ethical hunt by indicating when energy on target drops below a threshold that can be set by the hunter using the SIG BDX App
• New for BDX riflescopes, Auto LevelPlex, automatically increases digital level sensitivity on longer shots
• Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
Featuring Sig Sauer’s BDX technology, the KILO BDX is the world’s most advanced laser rangefinder. When paired with a SIERRA3BDX riflescope, the onboard Applied Ballistics Ultralite calculator sends ballistic drop data via Bluetooth directly to the SIERRA3BDX’s BDX-R1 reticle, providing an illuminated holdover dot and wind hold. Download the free BDX App for iOS or Android to set up ballistic profiles and synchronize custom profiles to your KILO for exact ballistic solutions.
• BDX (Ballistic Data Xchange) capable, providing your BDX sight or riflescope with an automatically illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing out to 800 yards
• 6x20mm monocular with SpectraCoat anti-reflection coatings and HT-LCD High-Transmittance LCD for superior light transmission and optical clarity
• Revolutionary LightWave DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine at this price point
• HyperScan Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets in scan mode
• Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/G7 curves
• Low Energy Bluetooth 4.0 for creating up to 25 custom ballistic profiles within the free SIG BDX App and syncing with your rangefinder
• Advanced LCD display provides a smaller, extremely precise targeting circle along with ballistic information including elevation and wind holds, angle of incline, target mode and Bluetooth connectivity status
• Line of Sight (LOS), Angle Modified Range (AMR) and Applied Ballistics Ultralight (ABU) mode of operation with ballistic results in MIL or MOA
• Compact, lightweight polymer housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment
• Free downloadable SIG BDX App for your smartphone, iOS and Android