The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) – Commercial-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR-15/M16 carbines using commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. The Commercial-Spec Model includes an extended 0.55" thick rubber butt-pad to provide positive shoulder purchase and accommodates the longer, slanted back common to most commercial-spec tubes.
Made in U.S.A.
• Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)
• Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble
• Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
• Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
• Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
• Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR-15/M4 applications
• Replaceable 0.55" Extended Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
• Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP QD and other receiver-mount sling attachments
• Sling Mounts: Rear - Push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous)
• Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
• Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rig
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a mil-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Mil-Spec CTR.
Please Click Here to View our List of Restricted States, Cities, Counties, and Locations Prior to Ordering Ammo, Guns, & MagazinesFirearms (Rifles, Handguns, Shotguns and Receivers) and Ammunition cannot be shipped in the same package as per UPS, FEDEX and USPS. For accurate shipping charges please place one order for Firearms and another for the Ammunition separately. Orders placed for Firearms and Ammunition together will not reflect the current shipping charges, and will require additional shipping charges and a delay when the orders are shipped.