The MOE Stock – Commercial-Spec Model (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR-15/M4 carbines using commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The Commercial-Spec Model includes an extended 0.55" thick rubber butt-pad to provide positive shoulder purchase and accommodates the longer, slanted back common to most commercial-spec tubes. Made in U.S.A.
· Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, and others (please see the note below)
· Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
· Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
· Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
· Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR-15/M4 applications
· Replaceable 0.55" Extended Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
· Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
· Sling MountsRear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
· Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a mil-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Mil-Spec MOE.