Magpul PMAG 15 GL9 - Glock 19 Magazine
The PMAG 15 GL9 is a 15-round Glock 9mm handgun magazine featuring a new proprietary all-polymer construction for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds.
High visibility controlled-tilt follower, stainless steel spring, easily removable floorplate for cleaning, paint pen dot matrix for mag marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and 15rd indicator windows. Drops free loaded or unloaded. All with the same boring reliability you expect from an OEM magazine.
The PMAG 15 GL9 is compatible with Glock G19 handguns as well as sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip. Made in U.S.A.
• Compatible with all compact and sub-compact 9mm Glock handguns
• Durable, lightweight, and extremely stiff polymer construction
• High visibility controlled-tilt follower
• Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
• Flared, easily removable floor plate
• Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
• Full magazine indicator windows on both sides of body
• Drops free loaded or unloaded
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
|Product||Magpul Glock 19 Magazine (PMAG19 GL9)|
|Caliber||9mm | 9x19 | 9mm Luger | 9x19 Parabellum|
|Compatibility||Glock 19| Will fitGlock 26 but with protrusion past grip|
|Mag Body Material||Durable, Lightweight, and Extremely Stiff Polymer|
|Spring Material||Stainless Steel|
|Follower||High Visibility Anti-Tilt|
|Floor Plate||Removable with Paint Pen Dot Matrix for Mag Marking|