The MOE SL Stock – Mil-Spec Model (MOE Slim Line) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR-15/M4 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes.
Designed for the modern battlefield, the sleek profile, dual-side release latches, rolled toe, and angled rubber butt-pad are optimized for use with body armor or modular gear and provides for efficient shoulder transitions. Made in U.S.A.
• Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
• Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
• Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
• Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
• Internal anti-rattle feature minimizes wobble on receiver extension tube
• Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
• Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
• Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
• Sling Mounts:
• Rear – Integral push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous)
• Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loop
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec size extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec MOE SL.