The instructors for Magpul's training division wanted a 1911 grip with advanced features, improved control characteristics, and Magpul value. These grips were designed with their input and testing.
Constructed of heavy-duty reinforced polymer, MOE 1911 Grip Panels have a unique diamond-shaped cross section to prevent twisting in the hand, aggressive magazine release cut-out, positive anti-slip texture, and are compatible with ambidextrous safeties. The grips are designed to fit full size framed 1911s with standard grip screw bushings. Made in U.S.A.
· Fits Full Size Frame 1911s and copies with standard grip screw bushings
· Reinforced polymer construction
· Unique diamond-shaped cross-section to prevent twisting in the hand
· Aggressive magazine release cut-out
· Compatible with ambidextrous safeties
· Positive, anti-slip texture
· Weight, total: 1.1 oz.
· Thickness, max: 0.25 in.