The MBUS (Magpul Back-Up Sight) is a low-cost, color injection molded, folding back-up sight. The dual aperture MBUS Rear Sight is adjustable for windage and fits most 1913 Picatinny rail equipped weapons, but is specifically tailored to the AR-15/M16 platform. Made in U.S.A.
• Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
• Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
• Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
• Clamps to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 receiver rail and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
• Protective wings shield the dual, same plane flip apertures
• Sight can still be folded with either large or small aperture in position
• Detent knob easily and positively adjusts windage