The Magpul ACS-L (Adaptable Carbine Stock - Light) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR-15/M4 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. A streamlined version of the ACS, the ACS-L utilizes the same center storage compartment and cheek weld but removes the battery tubes for a slimmer, lighter weight package. Made in U.S.A.
• Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
• Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
• Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
• Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
• Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
• Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
• Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
• Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
• Sling Mounts:
• Mid – Included reversible Sling Mount Kit – TYPE 3 fits up to 1.5" push-button swivels (swivel not included)
• Rear/Bottom – 1.00" sling loop
• ACS-L Carbine Stock, Mil-Spec
• Weight: 12.5 oz.
• Weight, w/receiver extension: 16.5 oz.
• Length, max: 8.0 in.
• Width, max: 2.2 in.
• LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
• LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~11.6 in.
• LOP, M4 Extended: ~14.9 in.
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine Receiver Extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec ACS-L.
Please Click Here to View our List of Restricted States, Cities, Counties, and Locations Prior to Ordering Ammo, Guns, & MagazinesFirearms (Rifles, Handguns, Shotguns and Receivers) and Ammunition cannot be shipped in the same package as per UPS, FEDEX and USPS. For accurate shipping charges please place one order for Firearms and another for the Ammunition separately. Orders placed for Firearms and Ammunition together will not reflect the current shipping charges, and will require additional shipping charges and a delay when the orders are shipped.