The Magpul ACS-L (Adaptable Carbine Stock - Light) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR-15/M4 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. A streamlined version of the ACS, the ACS-L utilizes the same center storage compartment and cheek weld but removes the battery tubes for a slimmer, lighter weight package. Made in U.S.A.
• Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
• Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
• Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
• Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
• Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
• Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
• Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
• Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
• Sling Mounts:
• Mid – Included reversible Sling Mount Kit – TYPE 3 fits up to 1.5" push-button swivels (swivel not included)
• Rear/Bottom – 1.00" sling loop
• ACS-L Carbine Stock, Mil-Spec
• Weight: 12.5 oz.
• Weight, w/receiver extension: 16.5 oz.
• Length, max: 8.0 in.
• Width, max: 2.2 in.
• LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
• LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~11.6 in.
• LOP, M4 Extended: ~14.9 in.
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine Receiver Extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec ACS-L.