GG&G Remington 870 Rear Sling Attachment. Left Handed.
• Compact & easy to install.
• Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
• The Remington 870 Rear Sling Attachment mounts just behind the receiver.
• The GG&G Remington 870 Rear Sling Mount provides the preferred rear side sling mounting position for 1 1/4" slings.
• This Rear Sling Attachment can be used with a two point sling set up or as a single point sling attachment.
• When used as a Remington 870 Single Point Sling Attachment, it allows the operator to mount the weapon on either the primary or offside shoulder. As a result, during dynamic entries it becomes easier to "cut the pie" at doorways and move around corners, whether they are on the right side or left side, without telegraphing the operator's position. In addition, slings attached to a single point mount work especially well when operators are deployed wearing body armor or are involved in breaching operations.
• Will also fit 12 gauge Remington 1100's and 1187's.
• All edges have been dehorned and rounded for the shooters safety.
• Material: Manufactured from solid billet 7075-T6 aluminum.
• Finish: Bead blasted and Type III Hard coat anodized in non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
• Weight: 1.0 oz.