• Compact & easy to install.
• Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
• The Mossberg 500 Rear Sling Attachment will not fit the Blackhawk Knoxx Spec-Ops Recoil Compensating Stock.
• The Mossberg 500 Rear Sling Attachment mounts just behind the receiver.
• The 500 Rear Sling Attachment provides the preferred rear side sling mounting position for 1 1/4" slings.
• This Rear Sling Attachment can be used with a two point sling set up or as a single point sling attachment.
• When used as a Single Point Sling Attachment, it allows the operator to mount the weapon on either the primary or offside shoulder. As a result, during dynamic entries it becomes easier to "cut the pie" at doorways and move around corners, whether they are on the right side or left side, without telegraphing the operator's position. In addition, slings attached to a single point mount work especially well when operators are deployed wearing body armor or are involved in breaching operations.
• All edges have been de-horned and rounded for the shooters safety.
• Also fits Mossberg Maverick 88, 12 gauge shotguns.
• Material: Manufactured from solid billet 7075-T6 aluminum.
• Finish: Bead blasted and Type III Hard coat anodized in matte black per Mil-Spec.
• Weight: 2.3 oz.