GG&G Mossberg 500 Front Sling Attachment.
• Compact & easy to install. The GG&G Mossberg 500 Front Sling Attachment easily installs by removing the barrel and star washer, sliding the GG&G sling adapter on top of the barrel extension, reinstall the barrel and tighten the attachment screw through the new sling attachment.
• Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
• The Mossberg 500 Front Sling Attachment solidly mounts behind the barrel extension and retaining bolt.
• Also fits Mossberg Maverick 88, 12 gauge shotguns.
• A ball bearing detent on the 500 Front Sling Attachment has a built in floating hardened steel ball that aides in keeping the extended magazine tube from backing off under recoil.
• The 500 Front Sling Attachment provides the preferred front side sling mounting position for 1 1/4" slings.
• All edges have been de-horned and rounded for the shooters safety.
• Material: Manufactured from tough ASTM A36 steel.
• Finish: Bead blasted and manganese phosphate finished in non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
• Front sling attachment is 0.100" thick.
• Weight: 2.3 oz.
Note: If your Mossberg 500 shotgun has a removable magazine tube end cap that is not attached to the barrel, you need to purchase one of the GG&G Sling Attachments manufactured for the Mossberg 590 versus one for the Mossberg 500. The Mossberg factory for an unknown reason installed 590 parts on some 500's.