The Aimpoint Micro T-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot and physical protection has been added for even more ruggedness.
We listened to feedback coming from hard-core customers desiring an even more hard core Micro sight. With a redesigned and reinforced house body, as well as flip-up covers protecting the lenses, the Aimpoint Micro T-2 can withstand all types of environmental conditions.
At the same time, we decided to improve upon the optical performance of the sight which results in a new lens and an important breakthrough in reflective lens coatings. This makes the Micro T-2 and the 3XMag magnifier a fantastic optical combination.
• Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission
• Front Flip-up lens cover is included
• Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included
• Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
• Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
• Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
• 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
• Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
•1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
• Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
• ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
• Available in 2 MOA dot size
• Hard anodized non-reflective finish
• Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
• Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics