Aero Precision's M5 .308 Stripped Lower Receiver helps you build a big-bore AR from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
• Works with standard DPMS 308 components and magazines
• Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
• Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
• Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
• Integrated trigger guard
• Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
• Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
• No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
• Stripped M5 (.308) Lower Receiver in Anodized Black
• Nylon tipped tensioning set screw