The Ruger LCRx has a patented friction-reducing cam with a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
• Monolithic frame is made from 400-series stainless steel.
• Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil.
• High-strength stainless steel cylinder, featuring a PVD finish for excellent durability, is extensively fluted, reducing weight.
• Hogue Tamer Monogrip reduces perceived recoil.
• Grip peg allows for a variety of grip styles to be installed.
• Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar.
• External hammer for single-action use.
|Finish||Matte Black w/PVD Cylinder|
|Grip||Hogue Tamer Monogrip|
|Sights||Pinned Ramp Replaceable Front | U-Notch Integral Rear|
Please Click Here to View our List of Restricted States, Cities, Counties, and Locations Prior to Ordering Ammo, Guns, & MagazinesFirearms (Rifles, Handguns, Shotguns and Receivers) and Ammunition cannot be shipped in the same package as per UPS, FEDEX and USPS. For accurate shipping charges please place one order for Firearms and another for the Ammunition separately. Orders placed for Firearms and Ammunition together will not reflect the current shipping charges, and will require additional shipping charges and a delay when the orders are shipped.