The ERGO XTR Square Bottom Hard Rubber 1911 Grip is a heavily textured, minimally abrasive grip for Standard 1911 frames. One set of right and left-side 1911 Government polymer grip panels that are designed to replicate the texture of skate board tape, but molded in. Also designed to be the thinnest possible and still use standard grip bushings and screws. Square bottom model provides a flush fit with magazine wells. Tapered model is tapered at the bottom of the grip. Fits full-size and Colt Commander and Kimber Pro models as well as other M1911-style pistols with full-size frames.
· Heavily textured, minimally abrasive hard rubber design
· Fits Standard Model 1911 frames
· Thin profile attaches with standard grip screws
· Designed to accommodate ambidextrous safety options
· Available in tapered (4511), or square bottom design for proper fit with mag wells
NTOA (National Tactical Officers Association) Member Tested and Recommended!