The KILO2200MR is the latest generation 7 x 25 mm laser rangefinding monocular with more range performance, tighter laser beam collimation and an upgraded milling reticle with smaller aiming circle for more precise ranging performance at extreme distances. All KILO’s feature the Lightwave DSP ranging engine with HyperScan with 4x per second range updates in scan mode.
• Ranges up to 2 miles with the Revolutionary LightWave DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
• Revolutionary LightWave DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
• HyperScan Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets. Results displayed to the nearest 1/10 yard.
• Advanced OLED display provides a smaller, more accurate center aiming circle along with milling features.
• Line of Sight or Angle Modified range displayed with angle of incline/decline.
• Lumatic Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light conditions.
• Compact, magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment.
• Sleek design for one handed operation and lanyard attachment point.
• Covered by Sig Sauer's Infinite Guarantee and Electronics Limited Warranty.
• New milling reticle with 2.4 MRAD inner diameter and 3 MRAD outer diameter center aiming circle
• SpectraCoat anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity
|Product||Sig Sauer KILO2200MR Laser Rangefinding Monocular|
|Objective Clear Aperature||25 mm|