The Magpul UBR (Utility / Battle Rifle), is a fully-featured, adjustable buttstock for the AR15/M4. Unlike typical collapsing stocks, this modular design offers the stability of a fixed stock with consistent cheek weld in any position.
Seven-position length-of-pull (LOP) adjustment is quickly executed with gross motor movement while the integral preset system allows direct access to a preferred position. A robust lock mechanism and multi-shell construction increase durability under severe impact conditions experienced during malfunction clearing and accommodates large-bore AR calibers with ease. The UBR also provides extra counterbalance weight to improve handling on full-length rifles and weapons with muzzle-heavy accessories or bull-barrels. Optional components such as dual-side sling mounts and metal strike plate allow the UBR to adapt to the mission at hand. Made in U.S.A.
· Mounts on durable Entry-Length Receiver Extension tube (included) to accommodate the common M4 carbine buffer and spring*
· 7-Position LOP adjustability with customizable preset system for fast access to preferred length
· Adjustment lever requires only gross motor movement to operate yet the entire stock remains streamlined and anti-snag
· Solid "fixed stock" lockup and consistent cheek weld in all positions
· Enhanced lock mechanism w/ internal impact buffer increases drop strength and shock resistance
· Multi-shell construction provides solid foundation and shields critical operating parts from penetration damage
· Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
· Stout construction provides counterbalance weight for improved weapon balance and handling
· Storage compartment in tail of stock is removable and the door is reversible for user preference
· Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increased impact protection
· Sling MountsFront/Rear - Reversible QD swivel sling mounts fit up to 1.5" push-button swivels (swivel not included)
· Bottom - 1.25" sling loop