• Compact & easy to install. The GG&G Mossberg 500 Front Sling Attachment easily installs by removing the barrel and star washer, sliding the • GG&G sling adapter on top of the barrel extension, reinstall the barrel and tighten the attachment screw through the new sling attachment.
• Designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors associated with professional use.
• The Mossberg 500 Front Sling Attachment solidly mounts behind the barrel extension and retaining bolt.
• Also fits Mossberg Maverick 88, 12 gauge shotguns.
• A ball bearing detent on the 500 Front Sling Attachment has a built in floating hardened steel ball that aides in keeping the extended magazine tube from backing off under recoil.
• The 500 Front Sling Attachment provides the preferred front side sling mounting position for 1 1/4" slings.
• All edges have been de-horned and rounded for the shooters safety.
• Material: Manufactured from tough AS-35 Geneva steel.
• Finish: Bead blasted and manganese phosphate finished in non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
• Weight: 2.3 oz.