Kimber stainless tle/rl ll. Where and how much?

The discussion of a semi-automatic pistols

Moderator: Doc@The-Armory

shonie

Kimber stainless tle/rl ll. Where and how much?

Post by shonie » Thu May 19, 2005 5:41 pm

Hello

Has anybody bought the new Kimber stainless tle/rl ll ? I live in Arizona and I'm trying to find a dealer with one in stock with a decent retail price. Any idea's ?

Thanks
Shonie

shonie

Post by shonie » Tue May 24, 2005 11:19 pm

:o Bought it already :)

Shonie :o

Marie
Site Admin

Post by Marie » Thu May 26, 2005 9:14 am

We've had them in stock but very few and far between. Kimber is having a hard time keeping up with the demand for that pistol. Apparently a lot of law enforcement agencies are buying them up too.

Marie
Site Admin

Post by Marie » Fri May 27, 2005 8:16 am

Talked to my rep at Kimber yesterday and he says that the Kimber TLE/RL that I have on order now should be in the store in two weeks. Only problem is that one is already sold. Now I'll have to put another on order and see how long that one takes to get in. Marie

shonie

Kimber

Post by shonie » Fri May 27, 2005 11:12 pm

[quote="Marie"]Talked to my rep at Kimber yesterday and he says that the Kimber TLE/RL that I have on order now should be in the store in two weeks. Only problem is that one is already sold. Now I'll have to put another on order and see how long that one takes to get in. Marie

Hi Marie

Thanks for the replies :o I bought one from my local gun club. Apparently it has been ordered and they told me two weeks :? But I took that with a pinch of salt 8) hopefully it won't take months :cry:

Regards
Shonie

shonie

Post by shonie » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:49 pm

:cry: Just found out today from the gun club....I have to wait 6 more weeks :(

Shonie :x

shonie

Post by shonie » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:05 pm

[quote="shonie"]:cry: Just found out today from the gun club....I have to wait 6 more weeks :(

:o :) :D I picked it up yesterday :) Now I'm off to the range.

Marie
Site Admin

Post by Marie » Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:00 am

I just ordered a SS TLE/RL. Wonder how long it will take to come in??? The other TLE/RL that I had was sold before it actually came in the store. Can't keep them in stock.

shonie

Post by shonie » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:51 pm

I just ordered a SS TLE/RL. Wonder how long it will take to come in??? The other TLE/RL that I had was sold before it actually came in the store. Can't keep them in stock.
.............................................................................................

Hi Marie

The SS TLE/RL II :P I was at the range yesterday breaking it in and it performed great. This is my first 45 1911 pistol, I had targets spaced 15 to 45 yards and the grouping was spot on 8) I'm very happy with this Kimber, now I want to buy the rail light and all the other goodies!

Regards
Shonie