Czech CZ82 military in 9mm mak??

The discussion of a semi-automatic pistols

Moderator: Doc@The-Armory

BigBill

Czech CZ82 military in 9mm mak??

Post by BigBill » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:52 pm

I purchased two czech cz82's in 9mm mak that were just made a C&R and there awesome. One was hand picked and its like new in excellent condition. The other shows a little holster wear. There double action too. They come with two mags and a holster and cleaning stuff for around $200. Don't miss out on this great buy before there all gone!! :n

Trey45

Post by Trey45 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:52 pm

What would be the chance of getting any more of those in? I got to shoot one the other day, had a 13 round magazine if i remember right. Nice little pistol, and a lot of quality for such a great price. I love CZ pistols. I just picked up a CZ P01 the other day. I think a CZ82 would complament it.
I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.

BigBill

Post by BigBill » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:04 pm

I always wanted a 9mm pistol but never seen one that i was interested in nor liked the way it felt in my hands. I been browsing for months. My interest with CZ's line of pistols started with the CZ85DB in 9mm what a good quality pistol it is for the affordable price too. It was in the used case but hardley ever shot, it still looked brand new in the orginal box. Then i found a rare CZ83 in 9mm mak you just don't see these everyday. It was used but never shot, the purchaser didn't like the polygonal rifling after he purchased it so he traded it in without ever shooting it. I got an excellent / new looking pistol at a used price. I then found a CZ83 in 380acp in the same condition, used but still looking like new. Then the CZ82 in 9mm mak was offered as a C&R. I shot it first and then went after another on the second batch that was in excellent condition.

You can't beat the CZ quality and i love the double action trigger on the first shot. I don't have to carry it cocked & locked. My very good condition CZ82 in 9mm mak is my new carry gun now.

I had a chance to get these used pistols in excellent / like new condition for around $230 to $299 and jumped on everyone I seen. There so affordable why not collect a few CZ's? :idea:

sidecarnutz

Post by sidecarnutz » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:38 am

I have to agree. I have a couple CZ82's and they are outstanding. I also have a rare CZ83 in Mak caliber with a nickle satin finish. It shot perfect too. But it and the near perfect 82 are safe queens for now. Too nice to use.
One of the 82's had some marks in the paint, so I turned it into a carry pistol. I stripped it, beaded it, mag parked it and applied gun coat in their deep blue color on it. Looks as great as it works now!

These have a superb DA trigger like a good old S&W revolver. Accurate, ergonomic, they have it all. A great bargain for you C&R holders!
Sidecarnutz
"You can't keep an annoying Man down!" ;-)

BigBill

Post by BigBill » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:20 pm

There aren't too many left of these awesome pistols now is the time to get one of you didn't get one yet. I'm sure these won't last for too much longer. These still around $200 too. (CZ82 in 9mm mak)