Glock 27 Anyone?

The discussion of a semi-automatic pistols

Moderator: Doc@The-Armory

What should I do with this G27?

Sell it and buy the go910 GPS you wanted!
67%
Trade it for that XD40 SC that looks soo cool!
17%
Hang on to it... you never know when you'll want another one!
17%

Total votes: 6

Splitter

Glock 27 Anyone?

Post by Splitter » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:53 pm

Okay, Eric told me this would happen, and of course, for the third or forth time, I didn't listen to him.

I came into this G27 in 40SW with NS, 4 +0 mags, and Backwoods leather a few weeks ago. I finally shot it this week. What a nice shooter this G27 is.

Problem though... it just doesn't fit my hand right. My P239 fits it great, while the G27 is a little short on the grip.
Support Israel!

SigSauer P239 .40SW
SigSauer P230 .380ACP
Glock G27 .40SW
SW Model 10-6 .38SPL

norfdet

Post by norfdet » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:40 pm

If you did not like the the Glock 27 then I can assure you that you probably won't like the XD, dimensionally they are very close. I would say sell the Glock 27 (which you did) and buy yourself a Kahr PM9. Better yet, just give me the money you made from selling the Glock 27 this way you can't buy anything else.

You need to STOP adopting these weapons, giving them a nice home just to grow weary of them in a matter of days and then putting them out on the cold. STOP the madness Chris! Weapons, just like Cavemen have feelings!

SK2344

Post by SK2344 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:18 pm

I love the Glock but had problems with the 27 and I sold it to a friend. I did not like the reaction of the 40 cal round in this gun. No matter how I gripped the gun, the slide kept smashing into my thum knuckle and in a very short time it started to bleed. I tried changing my grip but nothing worked. Also I thought the recoil was too much for this gun. I owned a Glock 30 for several years and found this gun to be much better to shoot and control than the Glock 27. I think I'ts just me because several of my friends love the 27. I now carry a S&W J-Frame in my right front pocket and find this to be very comfortable here in Florida. As a Security Officer, my Duty Weapon is the Glock 19 which I had customized by Bowie Tactical. I had the finger grooves and the hump on the backstrap taken down with a stipple effect on the entire grip. This now feels like a 1911 in my small hand. The 19 is a great shooter! :r
NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS