Any Extra Mags Available?

The discussion of a semi-automatic pistols

Moderator: Doc@The-Armory

shotgunn83

Any Extra Mags Available?

Post by shotgunn83 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:53 pm

Anyone know where to get an extra mag for the new Springfield Armory XD 45ACP? I know it comes with two, but it also comes with the double mag holster, making you able to carry three total mags.
Jason

norfdet

Post by norfdet » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:29 am

It should have some with 3 magazines. That's how it is advertised.

Marie
Site Admin

Post by Marie » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:42 am

According to Springfield all the XD pistols for 2006 (including the 45 I should think) will come in a package. The package includes 2 mags, a mag pouch and the holster. The three mags were a package deal from last year when they still had "regular" pistols and "package" pistols. They even sent the new Mil Spec pistol and the new WWII pistol in packages with a holster. I think we sold all 4 45ACP pistols we had in 3 days. I bought a package deal from Springfield that included pistols and mags so hopefully the extra 45 mags will come in soon.

shotgunn83

Overall satisfactory.

Post by shotgunn83 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:28 pm

I just purchased the 45ACP XD package the other day, but it only came with the two mags as advertised. I'd really like to have three though because of the double mag holster. I'm not very happy with the holsters that come with the kit though. The pistol holster is loose on a normal size belt and tends to hang out instead of being snug on the hip. The mag holster is bulky and hangs out even more with two fully loaded mags in it. I'll probably get an aftermarket holster for the pistol and a double nylon case for the mags, not as bulky and will match my knife holster as well. Anywho, if anyone hears of extra mags being sold somewhere, drop me a line, thanks.
Jason