looking for mike birch

The discussion of a semi-automatic pistols

Moderator: Doc@The-Armory

ivorgunslinger

looking for mike birch

Post by ivorgunslinger » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:35 pm

mike this is mike stephens your old roomate from sunnyside and discount gun exchange been a long time would like to catch up on things with ya... :r email me stephens.robert.m@att.net
freedom is not free the blood of patriot's ensured that all who crave freedom will have the right to pursue it

IZZY_T

Post by IZZY_T » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:04 pm

Hello I'm Patay de Grasse

I am looking for Mr. Goose de Carcas to stuff my Kishkas back in.

ivorgunslinger

thanks izzy

Post by ivorgunslinger » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:04 pm

preciate the smartass come back on a post that i put out trying to find a lost friend and fellow gun buddy... guess i thought people on the armory forum...a local forum..had a little more maturity in them but like they say theres always one...buy the way are you even old enuff to own a gun??????dont sound like it......semper fi
freedom is not free the blood of patriot's ensured that all who crave freedom will have the right to pursue it

IZZY_T

Post by IZZY_T » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:38 am

(edited to protect the innocent..)

I went to Verizon:

http://find.person.superpages.com/

I hope you find your boyfriend. Tootles. :mrgreen:
Last edited by IZZY_T on Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ivorgunslinger

izzy your not as smart as i thought

Post by ivorgunslinger » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:00 pm

no thats not me you found altho i will say it was a effort well done ...but i digress.... if you look at my screen name and were familiar with virginia you would realize my location is within that name ...and as far as me trying to find this person he worked at the armory...marie told me he was on here from time to time....spend your time a little wiser next time and dont answer a post that is none of your bizness...thanks ...semper fi

IZZY_T

Post by IZZY_T » Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:28 pm

I did Check SOUTHAMPTON county...

maybe your unlisted, but you live in a small town....I'll bet even goober at the gas station knows you by the side of the mouth from whence you drool.

Now I know Marie is a sweetheart, but hows bout' you go and look at the "Memberlist" on your screen I see a "mike wood" from Norfolk w/ an e-mail on page 3....of the memberlist.

Just because she gave you a tip, it's not polite to be cross-posting material that does not fit in the "semiauto" forum...notice I did not wring you out on the other forum (general).

Splitter

Post by Splitter » Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:18 am

Okay folks... how old are we again??
Support Israel!

SigSauer P239 .40SW
SigSauer P230 .380ACP
Glock G27 .40SW
SW Model 10-6 .38SPL

ivorgunslinger

Post by ivorgunslinger » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:42 pm

o.k look im thinking we got off on the wrong foot here we all have something in common the smell of hoppes no. 9 i dont drool out the side of my mouth....anyways i just posted on a couple of topics because i didnt know if my friend checked each section didnt mean to offend anyone or break forum ettiquette seems like a bunch of heartache over nuthin..

Splitter

Post by Splitter » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:43 pm

Yep... let's stop stepping on each other, k? Love all around.

mmmm.. Hopps #9... I'm starting to feel fuzzy!!
Support Israel!

SigSauer P239 .40SW
SigSauer P230 .380ACP
Glock G27 .40SW
SW Model 10-6 .38SPL

Splitter

Post by Splitter » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:45 pm

What is the name of the gun shop in Ivor? I pass by it all the time meaning to go in and never do.

Been there? Any real reason to stop in?
Support Israel!

SigSauer P239 .40SW
SigSauer P230 .380ACP
Glock G27 .40SW
SW Model 10-6 .38SPL

ivorgunslinger

Post by ivorgunslinger » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:55 pm

hey splitter its called firearms sales inc.. number 757-859-9111 good small to intermediate store..the owner is a real good guy military arms abound from 223 to 50 bmg and just like bill and marie they will help with any matter concerning firearms some of his stuff is a little more pricey than the armory but in ivor theres not much choice other than to drive 60 miles one way or the other

ivorgunslinger

Post by ivorgunslinger » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:04 pm

and please dont take me wrong im not putting a plug in for this store cause when it comes down to it the armory has a better selection and better prices but its another store to take a look in whether its worth the ride is hard to say but if your in this neck of the woods its worth it to take a look besides im the proud owner of a new kimber tle 2 stainles .45 just bought from the armory i got a much better price from marie then i could of got anywhere else imo

IZZY_T

Post by IZZY_T » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:23 pm

Splitter wrote:Okay folks... how old are we again??

I don't feel a day over 5.

:mrgreen:

ivorgunslinger

Post by ivorgunslinger » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:46 pm

5 ??????damn your a year older than me...old man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

norfdet

Post by norfdet » Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:39 pm

IZZY_T wrote:
Splitter wrote:Okay folks... how old are we again??

I don't feel a day over 5.

:mrgreen:
You don't act it either.