The discussion of combat rifles and Shotguns
Moderators: Doc@The-Armory, dave
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:57 pm
- Location: Norfolk, Va
Here are a couple of pics of my M 38 1940 Turkish Mauser, after I got done refinishing the stock and cleaned out all the cosmoline.
Old age and treachery will beat youth and endurance every day. Amerkinsquid
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:12 pm
- Location: Stuck in Mississippi until the Navy gets me to VA
Nice pics, looks like you did a great job on the stock. And awesome first post.
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:31 pm
- Location: SODOM
5 years ago, I passed up on one with no blue, but a good bore for 39 FRN? I regret that now.
Yours looks a lot nicer...
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:58 pm
- Location: usa
The 38 Turk was my very first purchase on my C&RFFL03 8 years ago back when they were just $39.95. I knew i should of purchased more of them.