what is under his apron?

Glock, Heckler and Koch, SIG etc.-Certified Armorers and our knowledgeable Members will do their best to answer your gunsmithing questions.

Moderator: Doc@The-Armory

scottc

what is under his apron?

Post by scottc » Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:59 pm

I know this question comes up a lot in the store and I try to tip toe around it. It is funny, it never comes up when Bill Scora is in the store. I end up getting stuck with the questions. For some reason people feel the need to know what their gunsmith is wearing under his apron. So Bill, and that is Bill Scora, boxers or briefs? Your adoring public wants to know.

Scott
Soon to be unemployed lol
:D

Marie
Site Admin

Post by Marie » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:38 pm

Gotta get Scott something to do. Looks like he really needs to get back to work!

norfdet

Post by norfdet » Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:59 am

Marie wrote:Gotta get Scott something to do. Looks like he really needs to get back to work!
AMEN to that. I am horribly distubed at the mere thought that he even wanted to share this with us. Some things should just be kept to yourself... :shock:

scottc

So, maybe I am a wee bit...

Post by scottc » Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:36 am

OK so there is a little to much time on my hands and I am getting a little tired of talking to my imaginary friends. They just don't make very good conversation. Anywho, once I get the hard cast on my leg I will be back to the store. Looking forward to it.

Scott

IZZY_T

Post by IZZY_T » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:24 am

Yes Do get back soon.

Then you can ask bill to spank you, Mano e Mano. :mrgreen: