Lawyers are nicer than sharks

Discussion of military calibers and where to find obscure ammunition.

Moderator: Doc@The-Armory

OSfllwrb

Lawyers are nicer than sharks

Post by OSfllwrb » Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:49 pm

Pentagon shamefully backed away from the very reasonable condemnation of the US law firms representing Guantanamo detainees. American lawyers undo the injustices inflicted by the American soldiers who fight and die in Afghanistan. Only a handful out of the thousands of detainees was rendered from Afghanistan to Guantanamo; they are not a random crowd. Many of them are not guilty beyond the basic affiliation with Taliban, but guilt of others could not be proven. What evidence of terrorist activity, acceptable in the court of law, could be found in Afghanistan? In the absence of documents or wiretaps, evidence is reduced to testimonies of dubious witnesses.

The image of selfless American attorneys - people of great moral integrity - engaged in pro bono defense of Afghan peasants is hilarious. In the pro bono affair, leftist lawyers sabotage the American war effort, and other attorneys shamelessly use it for self-promotion.

scottc

Wrong Forum

Post by scottc » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:23 pm

Please post this type of stuff in the general forum, not military ammo.

R/
Scott

billg
Site Admin

Post by billg » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:01 am

Sir, this area is for military ammo discussions. Also, I see you are saying that you are in Israel but your IP address says that you're out of the communist state of California, so you're lying to us. Also, I've had other complaints about you spamming. So we are banning you from the forum. Have a nice day. Bill G. :n
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." -- Sigmund Freud, General Introduction to Psychoanalysis