Wolf ammo...never again

For issues of internal, external, and terminal ballistics.

Moderators: Doc@The-Armory, dave

wolf

Wolf ammo...never again

Post by wolf » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:22 am

:evil:
Wolf ammo finally pissed me off. Today I got a case stuck in the chamber and NOTHING could budge it. Now I gotta send my AR-15 back to the factory. Thank God it's still under warranty

Has anyone else ever had such problems?

Splitter

Post by Splitter » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:30 pm

I think Wolf would be fine with products made for it like Eastern Bloc weapons. I would NEVER put Wolf in my GSR or P239, no way, no how. I don't care what anyone says. I have spent too much money to piss it away getting my weapons fixed because of cheap ammo.

The cheapest ammo I will put in my guns is Aguila, that and Georgia Arms. I haven't had ANY problems with either of these brands.

I will admit to putting Wolf in my Mak, but it was made for Wolf.. stands to reason.
Support Israel!

SigSauer P239 .40SW
SigSauer P230 .380ACP
Glock G27 .40SW
SW Model 10-6 .38SPL

BigBill

Post by BigBill » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:55 am

Splitter good point made my Russian Saiga Sporter loves to eat Wolf ammo in .223rem FMJ. We shoot a lot of Wolf 45acp and Wolf 9mm luger too with out a problem. All the guns operate flawless too with out a hickup.
Its always 3 or 4 of us hammering away at the local range too and were shooting about 750rds on an average day. I'm constantly testing my new guns and the ammo i'm using too.

The only thing i do different from everyone else is to lube the gun up with moly. Moly Eliminates all wear, reduces friction, prevents galling, doesn't attract dirt and stays were you put it. It smooths out the functioning, speeds up the cycle timming, lessens the trigger pull by up to 50% right away and more as it works in.