Open Carry And Concealed Carry.

Open Forum and Conduct Rules

Moderators: Doc@The-Armory, dave

Chkultr

Both

Post by Chkultr » Wed May 09, 2007 8:49 pm

I carry both ways! Depending on the what,when,where factor! I was told by a few LEO's that what no one sees no one knows! So no one is hurt! So I too carry in the malls, rest, etc. I'd still rather have it than not! Judged by 12 rather than carried by 6 is the saying I think!

One night while fishing we stopped at the Wawa on Shore Drive and Pleasure house rd....My buddy and I were both carrying open. The place was packed full of people that were buying there sober me up sandwich. Most of them didn't even notice we had our weapons.... The one person that did was the lady behind the counter.....Low and behold an LEO walks in to order and stop to chat with us for a sec. After he left the lady behind the counter started to make a scene because the LEO said nothing to us about our weapons. This is our only interaction with the local LEO's!

scottc

Open carrying all the time

Post by scottc » Fri May 11, 2007 12:45 pm

These days I am always open carrying, though it has been an M16A2 and 7 mags plus a couple of grenades.

Chkultr

Thanks

Post by Chkultr » Fri May 11, 2007 12:51 pm

Be safe take care and a BIG THANK YOU for serving this country! Let all your boys know that they are appreciated greatly! Can't say thank you enough!
Josh
Kimber Ultra Rator II
Kimber Ultra Carry II Stainless