need some info:

Open Forum and Conduct Rules

Moderators: Doc@The-Armory, dave

Bob

need some info:

Post by Bob » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:58 am

I need to find a butcher in Virginia Beach or close by, one that will process deer and wild hogs. I hope one of you local hunters can help me out. I'm going on a hunt at the Back Bay Refuge next week and like to be prepared.

I know this site has been slow lately, but I hope someone can help. Bob

Bob

Post by Bob » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:23 pm

I guess there arn't too many hunters here.

I normally process all my deer myself but V.A. Beach is about 200 miles from where I live. I can't find any Butchers that will cut wild game so I guess I will have to get back home quick if I get lucky.

I will be in your area in a few days, if I have time I will stop in the store.

Best regards, Bob

Trey45

Post by Trey45 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:20 pm

Talk to Charles at Central Meat packing plant on kempsville Rd. in Chesapeake. They butcher a lot of game meat there.
I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.

Bob

Post by Bob » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:34 pm

Hey trey45,

Thank you for the info, I didn't get anything on my last hunt, the day started out with a thunder storm. I got wet, dried off, had a another storm come through, then it got hot. I only saw one deer and could not get a shot.

I will be going to the Back Bay again on saturday the 27th, it will be my last chance to get a hog in Va. the hunt is for hogs and deer.

I hope I get to use your info, Thanks a lot, Bob

Trey45

Post by Trey45 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:51 pm

Good Luck Bob! revised info is, ask for Richard at central meats, not charles, other then that, everything still goes. Save me some bacon!
I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.

Bob

Post by Bob » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:03 pm

Hey Trey,

I'm getting ready to go, if I get lucky and kill something you will hear from me. I will be in Va. Beach friday, this is my last chance for a hog.

Thank You for the come back, Bob