illegal aliens

Open Forum and Conduct Rules

Moderators: Doc@The-Armory, dave

bulldog7886

illegal aliens

Post by bulldog7886 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:38 pm

Here is something i read on blackwater news letter, and it is something everyone should know . Especially if your tired of all the demonstrations that are currently going on ,mainly because alot of people are either misenformed or just followers and dont know what they are protesting.

April 10, 2006

WHAT PART OF ILLEGAL
IN ILLEGAL ALIEN DO WE NOT UNDERSTAND
Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)
"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."
IT'S AGAINST THE LAW!!!
http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE ... C1324.html

Bob

Post by Bob » Sun May 14, 2006 10:21 am

It's about time we start inforcing these laws. I'm losing faith in our politicians. Bob

dave
Site Admin

Post by dave » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:55 am

But if they don't legalize them now, all the Congressmen who have "temporary" workers on their housekeeping staff will now have the guise on Congressional protection when they retire.

I'm just hoping that DHS will find it in their heart to let my wife into the country before I deploy. We've only been married since November and the time window for review of Immigrant Visas is "150 to 999 days".