Fun Facts about liberals

Open Forum and Conduct Rules

Moderators: Doc@The-Armory, dave

scottc

Fun Facts about liberals

Post by scottc » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:57 pm

The main diet of the liberal is tofu and granola. This makes them puny and easy to throw.

Liberal will try to entice you with their logic. Counter with a bitch slap.

Hanging a picture of Ronald Reagan over you door will keep liberals from entering.

Liberals are against nuclear weapons but have yet to suggest a soy-based substitute that can obliterate cities.

If you see a fuel-efficient car, it’s probably being driven by a liberal. Run it off the road with you SUV.

Liberals are constantly inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.

Then most dangerous predator of liberals is the real world. They hide from it in college campuses.

Inspired by rhyming slogans and giant puppets, liberals sometimes congregate into groups known as “protests.” The purpose of these is unknown.

Liberals are always whining about tolerance, but when I punch them for that, the get moody, Hey, be tolerant!

Splitter

Post by Splitter » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:58 pm

You don't know how much I'd like to bitch slap John Kerry or Ted Kennedy right now... what a couple of buffoons.
Support Israel!

SigSauer P239 .40SW
SigSauer P230 .380ACP
Glock G27 .40SW
SW Model 10-6 .38SPL

norfdet

Post by norfdet » Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:59 pm

Splitter wrote:You don't know how much I'd like to bitch slap John Kerry or Ted Kennedy right now... what a couple of buffoons.
If you did they would charge you with alcohol abuse as it would surely cause the drink to spill.