New Here

Open Forum and Conduct Rules

Moderators: Doc@The-Armory, dave

Bob

New Here

Post by Bob » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:14 pm

I just signed on here a few days ago, things seem a little slow on this forum, so I figured I'd see how things work.

I live out here in the boondocks and I stop in the store when I go to Virginia Beach mostly to buy ammo that I can't get here. I like the store and I like the people so I wanted to say howdy. Bob :D

norfdet

Post by norfdet » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:42 pm

It is slow and for the life of me, I can't figure out why. I try and post as much as possible but sometimes you just can't find enough things to post about.

Bob

Post by Bob » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:57 pm

Thanks for the come back norfdet, I'm just looking around seeing how things work here.
The forum might get busy now that deer and turkey season ended. I'll be checking in now and then to see whats going on. Bob

Splitter

Post by Splitter » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:25 pm

This is a great forum, but the people who run it are what make it that way. They are the same people you will see in the shop.

Great folks.

I'm a regular customer, not in every day, but a few times a month for over a year now. Great place to visit.

Okay, I think I've paid my sucking up dues for the year!!!!! :mrgreen:
Support Israel!

SigSauer P239 .40SW
SigSauer P230 .380ACP
Glock G27 .40SW
SW Model 10-6 .38SPL

Marie
Site Admin

Post by Marie » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:26 am

Thanks Splitter! We appreciate all the kind words. Our motto is Friendly and Affordable and we try to stay that way. Welcome to Bob too! Marie and Bill and the Gang at The Armory.

scottc

Welcome

Post by scottc » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:53 pm

Glad to see new faces on the board. This is a small community and I hope it will grow and grow in the future. I hope to see all the regualrs in a couple of weeks as I will be out of commission for a while. I will be going in to get some much needed surgery on my ankle again. See you all on the other side.

Scott

Castonia1

Post by Castonia1 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:24 pm

Bob,

I'm retired also. and was wondering, where is Brookneal, VA. is located.
Sometimes I like to take a drive and see the sights and explore neighboring towns in VA and N. C.. I've been a customer at The Armory
for about 6 years. I can tell you they are friendly, knowledgeable & courteous to their customers. Plus, they have the best prices around in Hampton Roads area. :D
Colt Commander 80 Series 1991
Colt Combat Commander
Para-Ordnance Tac Four
Smith & Wesson 4506 A1
Sig 232

God Bless Our Troops!