The nature of weapons and the commies....again

Expression your opinion about are current political organizations.

Moderator: Doc@The-Armory

Yojimbo

The nature of weapons and the commies....again

Post by Yojimbo » Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:02 pm

As you all well know, the Pinko-Commies are trying to use subversive brain washing techinques on America, and I would like to again expose one of their many ploys.
The PC's (Pinko-Commies) have people actually afraid of weapons, specifically guns. This is indeed a clever trick. It is my firm belief that weapons, and of course including guns, do no more than one thing. At their core, weapons are capable of nothing more than exposing evil. Weather it is for the puropse of doing evil, or thwarting evil, weapons are capable of nothing more. Though they may not know it, the recreational shooter, shooting for nothing more than the mere pleasure of punching holes in paper, is actually prepairing for the day they will have to expose evil in order that it may be destoryed. And, sadly, visa-versa. The common street thug who goes to the range to hone his skills is prepairing for the day he will do evil.
Now here's where the PC's come in. It is not a matter of weather evil exists, but rather how evil manifists it's self. In order for the PC's to have control they must convince the mindless hords that evil does not exist. Rather than simply renouncing this pathetic belief, the PC's have imposed the face of evil into the heart of the gun, and so have in efect told the people that to do away with evil is to do away with the gun. They have their manistifation of evil, and it is the gun. Rid society of the gun, and rid society of evil; that is what these sick and deranged people want us to believe. Make no mistake folks, this is no mistake. There is an evil at work in the heart of these misguided do-gooders who would have us turn our guns. This is a well articulated and specifically devised attack, because when we are disarmed, we are just that, disarmed. And as I stated before, a weapon does nothing more than expose evil, and if the good people of the world have no arms, they will be left only in the hands of the people in whom evil has regin. Folks, if this should happen, evil will be exposed in the sickest and most deranged ways. If you don't this could happen (and if you're reading this, you probably do) just take a glimpse at the history of Communism.
Saddly folks, these common street thugs I mentioned before just may in the coming years to follow, appear in well organized regiments, wearing all to familiar uniforms. Please do not mis-read this. I lover our nation of America, and have pledged my life to defend her, but the PC's are here, and are currupting and perverting our nation.

That's all for now.
Be always ready for war

Splitter

Post by Splitter » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:03 pm

I think you could get your point across more intelligently if you did a spell-check before submitting the posts. Don't get me wrong, they are great posts, but as an intelligent adult, I respond better to well written submissions. (including spelling) No offense.

Now on to your post.

It was a little confusing at first, but now I get the idea. I think that we as lawful citizens can easily counter the PC's hysteria. First of all, we all need to be educated. We need to read the constitution, the laws of our land, and converse with others concerning them. Chatting with like minded adults about these issues can clarify misunderstandings, misreadings, and solidify our stances.

I joined the NRA and the VCDL for those reasons. I wanted to learn and understand the laws, see the crazines of the otherside, and talk with members so I can better understand. I suggest you do the same. If you don't want to join these great organizations, then at a minimum go to the subject forums and read some of the threads.

I also peruse police forums as well. It is sobering to read the issues they deal with. Knowing what they go through makes it easier for me to understand the hardship of the job itself. I can't do the job, but I absolutely respect those who do.

At any rate, another nice post young man.

/Splitter
Support Israel!

SigSauer P239 .40SW
SigSauer P230 .380ACP
Glock G27 .40SW
SW Model 10-6 .38SPL

Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo » Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:11 pm

Yea, I realized as I was pressing submit that I hadn't proof-read, nor spell checked at all. My bust, but live and learn. Thanks for the encouragement.
Be always ready for war