Pissed off at my generation

Expression your opinion about are current political organizations.

Moderator: Doc@The-Armory

Yojimbo

Pissed off at my generation

Post by Yojimbo » Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:15 am

I'm so mad at my generation. I'm 22 and I look around at those in my age bracket, and am appaled. With a few notable exceptions, my generation is just a bunch of pinko commies (see bottom for a definition of the phrase "pinko commie.")
In my generation, the left wing conspirators have wone, and it pisses me off. I can't discuse guns with but a select few in my age bracket because they have all been properly brain washed by Big Brother encarnations known as collage professors. The hippies have gotten smart and learned how to dawn a suit and tie. My generation is convinced that guns are evil, that big government is good, that the right to free comerce isn't something that we ever had to fight for, and that everything is always going to be all right because were Americans in America; but these idiots aren't being told why America is great, or what sacrifice were made for the things they are taking for granted, much less what measures must be taken to preserve everything that makes America what it is, or saddly rather, what it was because I think that sound I'm hearing is that of our founding fathers perpetually turning in their graves over what America has become.
Subservisive totalitarian ideals have crept into the subconscious of my generation, and like good students, my generation has not questioned the logic of the maddening retoric that is being cramed down their throats. This is subservisive communisim that these people of my generation are being taught. I don't know how they aren't seeing it.
People, if my generation is the future of America, were screwed. Sorry, I did what I could.
That's all for now.

Pinko Commie: "pinko" root word: pink. To imply softer version of.
"commie" root word: communist. To imply pure evil.

noun-1: Individual who while not having been educated in the doctern set forth by the establishment of communism, displays identical said doctern but in a much "toned down" manner.
A good working contrast between your routien commie, and a pinko commie would be to contrast Castro with Hillary Clinton. Castro wore the army fatigues, Hillary wears a suit. Castro uses his army, Hillary uses her village. Castro's appeal is that he won't kill you if you do what he says, Hillaries appeal is that she reminds America of Martha Stewert (before Martha got convicted). Castro is a power crazed dictator, Hillary is too.

marcw

Post by marcw » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:22 am

That was an excellent first post :!:

Diznuff

Post by Diznuff » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:45 am

I hear ya. I'm 22 myself and feel the same way. It makes me wonder what the world is gonna be like when the people our age become the law makers and political moguls.

Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo » Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:22 pm

Thanks, it's nice to know I'm in good company.

Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo » Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:53 pm

I've got another good rant coming, just give me a few days to get my thoughts together.
Be always ready for war

Splitter

Post by Splitter » Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:34 am

Now if I could just get my 19 year old college student to sound off..... she is squarely in the middle of the playing field. She understands the tragedy of what is happening around us.. but doesn't vocalize it. I have to admit though, she is slammed with school work.

My son on the other hand, is in Iraq going on 10 months now. You would think he feels the same way you do, but true to your generations form, he blames GWB for EVERYTHING. Not trying to disrespect your generation, just trying to make a point.

That was a good post young man. Hope to read more in the future.
Support Israel!

SigSauer P239 .40SW
SigSauer P230 .380ACP
Glock G27 .40SW
SW Model 10-6 .38SPL

Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:41 pm

Don't worry about disrespecting my generation Splitter. To say a generation is ignorant is just that. The majority of my generation is to dull to even realize when they were being disrespected anyway. Take care of your kids, there's still hope for them.
Be always ready for war

wolf

Post by wolf » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:30 am

Yojimbo,
Man that was awe-inspiring. I'm 23, served in Iraq, believed in the mission and I too get sick at my stomach when I have to deal with liberal BS. Keep up the good work.

Si Vis Pacem, Parabellum

norfdet

Post by norfdet » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:20 am

It is interesting, I spent 2 days last week attending a Suicide Terrorism seminar. As successful as the Isreali's have been in combating terrorism, I realized that WE will never be as successful in this country. The only way that we can safeguard our borders is to safeguard ourselves. NO ONE wants to give up their 4th Amendment Right or any of their conveniences. Yet as Yojimbo aptly put it there is a generation growing up fast that has NO idea of what lies ahead. I am not sure that I exactly would classify them as pinko commies (although it is appropriate), I think I prefer to classify them as a generation of liberals raised by liberals and it is the liberals that I blame for what is happening to this country. Outrageous law suits, lazieness, expectation of the government to take care of them (ie; provide them with what the rest of us work for), leniency of repeat offenders, ridiculously open borders, parents who have children for no other reason than to get more from the government, or those parents that can't or won't raise their children, etc.

I think one of the things that really burns me up are the amount of foreigners that come into this country on student VISA's and they are NOT attending college. I guess this could be a whole other thread but if they are not a student they should be shipped back to where ever the hell they came from. On a side note it is ashame the amount of people we educate in this country (foreigners) that come back to attack us.

The other thing are the liberals that want to take our guns away. Don't they ever pick up a paper? What really galls me is that THEY are the reason that crime is so high, why won't they admit to that. How can a mass of people be so FUCKING BRAIN WASHED to not realize that taking our guns away only enables the criminals to take over. I realize that they all live in gated commuities in multi millioin dollar homes and probably will never be subjected to the crimes that we face daily but what is the rationalization of infringing our RKBA? The funny thing is that the same liberals that want to take our guns away along with some of our rights are the same ones that have illegal aliens working in their homes as servants and then plead ignorance and leniency when they get caught.

I can appreciate what this country was founded on and I am out there every day fighting for and protecting those rights that everyone holds so dear, including me. However, I don't think that our founding fathers ever intended for the rights they worked so hard to create and defend to be abused as bad as they are.

Splitter there is hope for your children to make a difference as they are old enough to know the consequences of their actions. Since my children are infants the only thing that I can teach them is right from wrong, treat others with respect, the merits of CCW carry and how to take care of themselves.

I tell my wife all the time that since September 11, 2001 that the world has changed forever. The sad commentary to this is that my son and daughter will never know the freedoms that I had as a child. How many of you in your late 30's or older as children would get up in the morning and play in the neighborhood all day. We never had to worry about being abducted, molested, having drug dealers on the corner, drive by shootings, etc. Now as my children get older they will be relegated to their yard or within a line of sight where I can see them. I will have to know where they are all the time or limit them to schedules and paramaters. As children they will never really be "free" to be children, the world has become to much of a sick place. Now some or maybe even most of this may be my own paranoia but being a cop for over 15 years, I am well aware of the predators and dangers that are out there. I see it daily and it scares me to death. It scares me becasue as a society we to some degree have allowed this to happen, which takes this rant full circle back to what I blame the liberals for.

Splitter

Post by Splitter » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:40 pm

Right on dawg. I worry about you every day knowing what happens in our city alone.

My son is in the Army now 4 years. He has seen first hand in Iraq what a tyranical government can do to its' people. He has learned the hard way that we have to continue to fight for what we believe in no matter what year it is. And to your point, his daughter, my granddaughter, will never know what freedom really is for a child. I remember growing up in the foothills of south Texas. My back yard was open to about 5000 acres of woods, it was incredible. In high school, every guy I knew had a rifle. Each one was either locked in their vehicle on school property or locked in the office until school was over.

Now, our kids can't protect themselves at school, and the administration of that school refuses to protect them as well. Hell, the administration can't even lock down the school grounds. Pathetic.

My daughter drives back and forth to school on holidays and it worries me sick. I have almost convinced her to at a minimum, have a gun in her car. ....almost.

These days are scary. The best things we can do: Pray, get some protection, excercise your rights to that protection, and Pray some more.

Baruch Hashem, may we never need to draw our weapons to protect ourselves from evil people, and if we do, I pray that Hashem will look after us and cause us to do the right thing.
Support Israel!

SigSauer P239 .40SW
SigSauer P230 .380ACP
Glock G27 .40SW
SW Model 10-6 .38SPL

cz07

wash with troubles

Post by cz07 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:41 pm

look up b.f.skinner and g.Orwell ,read well what social engineering all about!! to what end?what in front of the u.n. building ?yes its coming of a world govermant in which only the elites have any rights and say ,for the rest are slaves !!