NEW on the Shelves as of Monday, June 22, 2008

Information From The Staff

Moderators: Doc@The-Armory, dave

Marie
Site Admin

NEW on the Shelves as of Monday, June 22, 2008

Post by Marie » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:45 am

Well, looks like the "unwanted" forum member applicants have slowed down considerably and I should have more time to devote to actually posting on the forum rather than cleaning it up! I've actually been out sick for most of the last year also so that didn't help my postings either. I do know we finally got in some of the Smith & Wesson Law Enforcement pistols and rifles that we've been waiting for since April. Pistols are all 9s and 40s with a couple of compacts that might already be spoken for. The two rifles are the Tactical models . We did get some interesting consignment rifles in - a 1919 model with a tripod and spade grips. Also, a specialty rifle from Valkyrie Arms in 45 ACP. She's not making these rifles any more. Both these rifles have never been shot. More info on these coming when we have them ready to put out on the shelf. Hopefully we'll have all sorts of exciting firearms to let you know about in the future. Come by and see us! Marie

mattcrane

Post by mattcrane » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:11 pm

Marie,

I have helped out some forum admins in the past. There is something you can add to your forum registration called "textual confirmation" - once I implemented it, 100% of the unwanted/spam accounts ceased coming through. It is a free add-on.

Here is a link.
http://bbantispam.com/tc/
If you are interested and would like any help with this, let me know.

Looking forward to getting an HK P30 soon,
Matt