New Store!

Information From The Staff

Moderators: Doc@The-Armory, dave

Marie
Site Admin

New Store!

Post by Marie » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:14 am

Well, we've got everything moved over to the new store, two doors down. We're definitely not settled in yet however. Just about everything is out of the old Suite - kind of hard to leave it - been good to us for the last 10 years. We've outgrown it for sure tho. The showcases and firearms and ammunition are all ready for sale but the accessories are still in boxes mainly. Dave's doing a good job of getting them out on the movable racks for now so hopefully we can find whatever anyone is looking for. We're hoping to have a Grand ReOpening in June - we opened June 15, 1995 in the old place, so I guess it'll be an anniversary too. Want to thank all those people who braved the small aisles and crowded conditions and still came back! We love our new store and hope you will too!

resqbubba

Congratulations

Post by resqbubba » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:17 pm

Congratulations guys, I look forward to making the trip from Richmond to come and see the new store. I am just waiting to hear back from an email I sent to Bill on a couple of items I am looking for!! You guys are the best, I wish I had a store that compares to ya'll in the Richmond area. Until then, I will continue making the trip to see you!!!

Thanks for all you do!

Wayne Donovan
resqbubba@comcast.net

scottc

Photos

Post by scottc » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:25 am

Marie, please ask Bill to take a few photos of the new shop for me, I would love to see it.

Scott

McKirdyP

Post by McKirdyP » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:01 pm

I've already stopped by and the new store looks like it is going to be fantastic once everything is settled in. :) Congratulations on the move!

Once the dust settles will you start writing up the "New on the Shelves" messages again? I really liked those :D
Life is just the beginning!