S.H.O.T. Show News

Information From The Staff

Moderators: Doc@The-Armory, dave

Marie
Site Admin

S.H.O.T. Show News

Post by Marie » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:23 pm

Well, we made it back from Sin City, Las Vegas! Hopefully we'll get caught up on emails and orders very shortly. Hard to ship out products and answer emails when you're running around the SHOT Show looking at all sorts of new products and looking for great deals to pass on to customers, etc. etc. If you've sent me an email and I haven't responded, I'm shooting for this weekend to answer most of the emails. I answer most of the mail sent to billg also so hopefully everyone will get some kind of an answer by this weekend. If your order hasn't been processed yet, it's probably a product on backorder and hopefully you'll get an update on that by this weekend also. I'll try to post some messages on some of the new products that we found in this forum and hopefully the other guys that went with us will share some of their finds too.
Marie

hanzo581

Post by hanzo581 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:52 am

Just a quick question, I am hearing that the first run of Sig 556's are going to be sent to the people/gun shops that ordered them at the SHOT show, so how many did you guys order there? I think I am number 27 on your list, I dont mean to seem impatient I would just like to know what my chances are of getting my rifle anytime soon (after they start shipping) :mrgreen: